Things have certainly been keeping me on my toes lately. My sites have had two different hacks aimed at them in the past couple of weeks and the sites I’m working on at my job are finally nearing launch. I’ve been doing lots of reading lately and should really document more of what I’ve found here. Blogging is pretty low on my priority list at the moment and it’s unfortunate because I do think I could help some people if time permitted.
I have done no additional investigation into WP_United in months. I will look at it again once things calm down here a bit. I believe I have found the answer to my remaining problem with the Piwigo embed. I had to solve a similar problem with a gallery software called EmAlbum and found the answer there. Just need to port it back to Piwigo. That will be happening within a few weeks.
Been doing more investigation into SEO in general and some specific implementation details. This is another area where I need to share what I find, and hope to after these launches are complete.
That’s a quick overview of my recent developments. If you watched the video I posted by Bret Victor, you might also be interested in visiting his site. He has lots of interesting things to see there, plus lots of interesting transitions and such for his content. Worth look at.